How to use ServoTrack Price Alerts
The ServoTrack Price Alerts is highly recommended for people wanting to save money passively.
Let's see how easy it is to use.
1. Select a Notification.
There are 4 kinds of notifications in ServoTrack:
- Bargain: Find out which service stations in your given area are worth filling up at.
- Service Station Price Drop (Single): Find out when a particular service station's price falls below a particular price.
- Service Station Price Drop (Any): Find out when any service station matching a particular critera falls below a particular price.
- Price Increase: Find out when prices are about to increase.
2. Set up your notification.
You must set up the notification with your preferences.
For example, you only want to see price drops or new bargains in a particular area.
Regarding the Check Schedule: iOS and Android work differently.
- iOS notifications fire at unspecific times, so you can specify a window during which notifications can fire.
- Android notfications fire at specific times, so you can specify a set schedule for notifications, up to 3 times per day. For Price Increase alarms, you can set them to run Hourly (recommended) or Daily.
3. That's it!
Now that the alarm is set up, you simply let the app take care of the rest.
If the right criteria is met, you will receive a notification.
For iOS users: you must leave your app running in the background (do not close it from your multi-tasking manager). Notifications may not run as frequently when you first start using it (once daily), but they should run more often within a week (several times per day).
Note for WA users: tomorrow's price is available each day after 3pm.
For iOS users, as notifications fire at unspecific times, you may not get this notification during the first few days until ServoTrack is used more often.